Sunday, November 13, 2016

National Anthems

It's Sunday morning about 8:00.  I'm sitting at the computer with a delicious cup of hot coffee and enjoying the start of another sunshiny day.  Our house is located way at the far west side of the park but I could plainly hear the pickleball announcement system crank up and play both the Canadian and US national anthems.  It was awesome!!  I'm NOT complaining..........I am saying "thank you".  Just listening to the songs made me proud to be American.  I wish everyone would take pride in their country and get along as well as the US and Canada.  We make great neighbors.


Congratulations to EVERYONE (volunteers, officers, committee heads, and PC staff) who played a part in this week's big tournament.  "It takes a village" to tackle a project that big.